Welcome and thank you for your interest to contribute to Social Support!
In this article, you will learn more about how you can help Firefox (and other Mozilla's products) users by answering to their support questions on social media, mainly, Twitter.
Social Support is a program made up of a group of diverse volunteers and staff that supports Firefox users in the social network, mainly on Twitter. The goal of the program is to advocate for the Firefox user and provide a positive and personal support experience for users reaching out directly to the Mozilla Brand.
Complete Social Support guidelines
If you're interested in supporting Firefox users on social media (mainly, Twitter), please follow along these guidelines that will help explain how we do things:
- Social Support - Guidelines — An overview of how to get started on Social Support
- Social Support - Responding from personal account - Learn how you can contribute using personal Twitter account
- Social Support - Configure tools and workspace - Learn how to configure your tools and workspace
- Social Support - Responding from @FirefoxSupport - Learn how you can reply to tweets from @FirefoxSupport
- Social Support - How to use the tool — How to use features in Conversocial to reply to tweets
- Social Support - Contributor roles — Learn more about various roles in Social Support
- Mobile and Social Support escalation process — How to escalate a tweet in Conversocial
- Social Support - Tagging guidelines — How to use tag in Conversocial
- To see more guidelines on Social Support contribution, click here