Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

There seems to be multiple duplicate websites listed in the bookmarks toolbar. How can I weed out the duplicates.

MEngestrom

How can I eliminate the duplicate bookmarks in the toolbar and bookmarks sidebar?

How can I eliminate the duplicate bookmarks in the toolbar and bookmarks sidebar?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hello,

You can eliminate duplicates just by deleting them. They can be caused by accidentally using the bookmark shortcut twice, or being manually added again as a duplicate. Keep in mind that duplicates can sometimes be different subdomains of a domain that look very similar, , so make sure the the ones you are deleting are true duplicates.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.