Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Can't log in to Google via Firefox

Placerville

The problem occurs when a site refers users to a Google sign-in page. You enter your email, click the "Next" button, and nothing happens. This has been happening for at least the last 60 days. I see many complaints of this issue across various forums on the web. Additionally, within the same time frame, I've noted excessive 'clocking' and delayed screen response when accessing many sites via Firefox. Recently, I've had to resort to using Edge due to the number of sign-in issues and there's never an issue. Respectfully, please do not respond with, "Clear your cache" and other common suggestions. They don't work, I've already done it. This is a Firefox issue that needs correcting.

The problem occurs when a site refers users to a Google sign-in page. You enter your email, click the "Next" button, and nothing happens. This has been happening for at least the last 60 days. I see many complaints of this issue across various forums on the web. Additionally, within the same time frame, I've noted excessive 'clocking' and delayed screen response when accessing many sites via Firefox. Recently, I've had to resort to using Edge due to the number of sign-in issues and there's never an issue. Respectfully, please do not respond with, "Clear your cache" and other common suggestions. They don't work, I've already done it. This is a Firefox issue that needs correcting.

Geändert am von Placerville

Alle Antworten (3)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?

Thank you for the response...

uBlock Origin YouTube Flash Video Player Maywarebytes Browser Guard

And what made you enable the interfering addons back since your last login issue in support.mozilla.org/questions/1585488 exactly, for a different result this time?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.