Close Tab Icon - appears too large and stretched
My close tab icon on Firefox appears too large, and is stretched and blurry. My laptop has a screen resolution of 1366x768, but it's not an issue with the resolution because other laptops of the same resolution have no issue. All the other icons are fine, including the close tab option when you go into 'about:config' and change 'browser.tab.closeButton' to 3. Can anybody help?
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
First, try to update to Firefox 17. Update Firefox to the latest release
Then, update your graphics driver. Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
If that still fails, Reset Firefox. Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.