Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Why do downloads on Firefox mobile often have errors and are slow?

galihalv38

I often experience errors when downloading on Firefox mobile and the download speed is slower than other browsers. I hope Firefox has a setting like parallel downloading.So that the download is faster and I also hope that there are no errors during the download process, such as when the internet is temporarily down or the internet is slow. I hope this suggestion can help.

I often experience errors when downloading on Firefox mobile and the download speed is slower than other browsers. I hope Firefox has a setting like parallel downloading.So that the download is faster and I also hope that there are no errors during the download process, such as when the internet is temporarily down or the internet is slow. I hope this suggestion can help.

Alle svar (1)

Try switching networks, clear Firefox’s cache or restart the app, consider a download manager for big files (they do parallel downloads and resume better), and make sure Firefox is up to date from the Play Store or the official GitHub releases — if downloads still fail, try another browser like firefox beta or nightly to see if it’s the site/server.