Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Solved Natao arisiva

connecting to my account via firefox mobile

jerome32

Hello,

I cannot connect my firefox mobile, I get the following error: NetworklError when attempting to fetch resource.

Note: My mobile phone have access to the internet

Hello, I cannot connect my firefox mobile, I get the following error: NetworklError when attempting to fetch resource. Note: My mobile phone have access to the internet

All Replies (2)

Hi

What version number of Firefox for Android but is installed on your device?

Vahaolana Nofidina

Hello,

It's working now, I just tried to connect when seeing your message and it sync properly.

Thanks (For info my version is 118.2.0.)