Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

login keeps failing

derek61

I have changed my password for my sky email account and Thunderbird but when I as Thunderbird to get mail it keeps giving me (Login to server imap.tools.sky.com failed.) I have checked all settings and they match password is correct along with email address any Ideas ?

I have changed my password for my sky email account and Thunderbird but when I as Thunderbird to get mail it keeps giving me (Login to server imap.tools.sky.com failed.) I have checked all settings and they match password is correct along with email address any Ideas ?

Alle svar (1)

There seem to be a few issues with Sky and TB:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1272037

When you changed your password, did you remove or edit the old one in Tools/Options/Security/Passwords/Saved Passwords?