Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

My thunderbird email does not work. I get this pop up: Login to server box335.bluehost.com failed.

MarkMitchell

Starting yesterday evening my thunderbird email browser stopped working. I get this pop up: Login to server box335.bluehost.com failed. I called bluehost.COM (very nice feature ACTUALLY be able to speak to a representative — NOVEL CONCEPT) to find that the email password and usernames have not changed and working successfully. I am able to access my email through other email browsers such as Round Cub etc. but now not from thunderbird. Thunderbird keeps prompting me to re-enter my password and keeps giving me the same message — Login to server box335.bluehost.com failed. (see attachment) What is the deal?!!!! Frustrated!!!!!

Starting yesterday evening my thunderbird email browser stopped working. I get this pop up: Login to server box335.bluehost.com failed. I called bluehost.COM (very nice feature ACTUALLY be able to speak to a representative — NOVEL CONCEPT) to find that the email password and usernames have not changed and working successfully. I am able to access my email through other email browsers such as Round Cub etc. but now not from thunderbird. Thunderbird keeps prompting me to re-enter my password and keeps giving me the same message — Login to server box335.bluehost.com failed. (see attachment) What is the deal?!!!! Frustrated!!!!!

Alle svar (1)

Based on this bluehost page I think you server settings are just plain wrong. https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/email-application-setup

Their Thunderbird setup page reiterates the use of your domain name in the server setup substituting for example.com in https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/thunderbird

So if you account is correctly configured in account settings you should not be getting error from a server named box335.bluehost.com