Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst

I have lost access to my icloud email on Thunderbird.

jayoung3

When I try to access my email on Thunderbird, I keep getting the same message: Login to account "jayoung3@icloud.com" failed Login to server imap.mail.me.com with username jayoung3 failed.

I changed my password but I still can't access my email. And I have an account recovery code (which I don't know how to use).

When I try to access my email on Thunderbird, I keep getting the same message: Login to account "jayoung3@icloud.com" failed Login to server imap.mail.me.com with username jayoung3 failed. I changed my password but I still can't access my email. And I have an account recovery code (which I don't know how to use).

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

I have no personal experience with iCloud, but I do find these instructions here that mention that you need an "app-specific password" that would be different than your regular password. Do you have one?

iCloud Mail server settings for other email client apps https://support.apple.com/en-us/102525

Sign in to apps with your Apple Account using app-specific passwords https://support.apple.com/en-us/102654

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.