Fejlsøg Firefox-problemer som skyldes malware
- Revision id: 69572
- Lavet af: scootergrisen
- Kommentar: begyndt på engelsk til dansk oversættelse
- Gennemgået: Nej
- Klar til oversættelse: Nej
Malware is short for "Malicious Software". It is a term generally used for software installed on your computer that is designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owner's informed consent. Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of. This article describes what common symptoms are and how to prevent malware from being installed and get rid of them.
Hvordan ved jeg om mit Firefox problem skyldes malware?
Symptoms are various and depend on the malware but if you have one or several of these behaviors, you may have malware installed on your computer.
- Some ad popups display all the time, although you've blocked popups. For more information on blocking popups, see Pop op-blokering, indstillinger, undtagelser og fejlfinding.
- Your searches are redirected to another site in order to feed you content from that website and you are being disallowed from blocking them. For more information, see What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website.
- Your home page has been hijacked. For more information on setting your home page, see Sådan indstiller du din startside.
- Firefox never finishes loading or can't load certain websites. For more information, see Websteder viser et roterende hjul og fuldfører aldrig indlæsningen and Firefox cannot load certain websites.
- Firefox crashes or hangs a lot. For more information, see Firefox nedbrud - Fejlsøg, forebyg og få hjælp til at rette nedbrud and Firefox fryser eller svarer ikke - Sådan løses det.
- Firefox does not start. For more information, see Firefox vil ikke starte - find løsninger.
- Problems with connecting to Facebook. For more information on problems with Facebook, see Ret problemer med spil på Facebook, chat med mere.
- Firefox keeps opening many tabs or windows. For more information, see Firefox åbner gentagne gange tomme faneblade eller vinduer efter klik på link.
- Unwanted toolbars have been installed. For more information on customizing Firefox, see Fjern en værktøjslinje, som har overtaget din Firefox-søgning eller startside and Sådan fjernes Babylon fra værktøjslinjen, som startside og som søgetjeneste.
Hvordan forhindre jeg at malware bliver installeret?
There are simple rules to follow in order to prevent malware from being installed on your computer:
- Keep your operating system and other software updated: Installation of malicious software usually takes advantage of known security vulnerabilities in other programs, which may have been patched in later versions. Make sure you are using the latest version of each piece of software you use, including plugins using Mozilla's plugincheck website and Windows using the Windows Update feature.
- Don't install untrusted software: Some websites offer you software to accelerate your browser, to help you search the Web, to add toolbars that make things Firefox already does. Some unwanted programs also come bundled in software packages. Usually, these programs gather information on your browsing behavior that serve only people who designed them and interfere with Firefox. Make sure you install add-ons from Mozilla's add-on website and you uncheck unwanted programs in software wizards.
- Don't click inside misleading pop-up windows: Many malicious websites try to install malware on your system by making images look like pop-up windows, or displaying an animation of the website scanning your computer. For more information on detecting a misleading pop-up, see Pop op-blokering, indstillinger, undtagelser og fejlfinding.
- Don't run a fake Firefox: Download Firefox from mozilla.org/firefox.
- Run anti-virus and anti-spyware real-time protection and scan your system periodically. Make sure your anti-virus and anti-spyware real-time protection is enabled. Scan your computer at least every month.
Hvordan slipper jeg af med malware?
The Apple Support article Harden your Mac against malware attacks has information and recommendations for Mac users. The Wikipedia article Linux malware has information and recommendations for Linux users. If your anti-virus and anti-spyware software hasn't detected malware, scan your system with the free malware scanning programs listed below. You should scan with all programs because each program detects different malware and make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
Hvis problemer forsætter, så spørg om hjælp i specialliserede forum for fjernelse af malware som disse: