Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

folders have disappeared

John Burke

Here we go again,I was unable to send email from my yahoo,ca account. I managed to get a password form yahoo and when I re-logged in, all my folders have disappeared. They are still on the webmail version on yahoo.ca, I can now send email though How can I get them back as the folder that the email has: C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\a51cb43e.default-release\ImapMail\imap.mail.yahoo-4.com Does not work

I also have Gmail issues for another time

Here we go again,I was unable to send email from my yahoo,ca account. I managed to get a password form yahoo and when I re-logged in, all my folders have disappeared. They are still on the webmail version on yahoo.ca, I can now send email though How can I get them back as the folder that the email has: C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\a51cb43e.default-release\ImapMail\imap.mail.yahoo-4.com Does not work I also have Gmail issues for another time
Iqhotyoshelwe imifanekiso ekwisikrini

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.