Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

moved email to a folder and it is not there.

tfinniii

I moved some emails to a folder and they are not there. Tried to move last email to folder and it jumps back to my inbox. Also how do I access help in thunderbird?

I moved some emails to a folder and they are not there. Tried to move last email to folder and it jumps back to my inbox. Also how do I access help in thunderbird?

All Replies (1)

Found access for help by right clicking address book to open menu bar;which is strange.

Buza umbuzo

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.