Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I load thunderbird, every time I load it, it says you cant load thunderbird twice

MarvinS

how do I load thunderbird, every time I load it, it says you cant load thunderbird twice

how do I load thunderbird, every time I load it, it says you cant load thunderbird twice

All Replies (3)

Well, there are no details posted, but I'll guess that, for some reason, thunderbird closed be accident. That can leave a thread of Thunderbird still running. If you're trying to restart thunderbird and the message that another thunderbird is running, rightclick in task bar and select the task manager. scroll through it and you may see that thunderbird still appears in the task list. Right click and close the task. You can then restart thunderbird. This sometimes happens to me as well.

Thank you David for Answering me!

 Model Name:	MacBook Pro
 Model Identifier:	Mac14,6
 Model Number:	MNW 3LL/A
 Chip:	Apple M2 Max
 Total Number of Cores:	12 (8 performance and 4 efficiency)
 Memory:	32 GB
 System Firmware Version:	mBoot-18000.161.9
 OS Loader Version:	11881.140.96.701.1
 Serial Number (system):	Q7CX314XTF
 Hardware UUID:	93821DC0-0DE2-5300-B662-8EB0E8C6418F
 Provisioning UDID:	00006021-001441A20ABBC01E
 Activation Lock Status:	Enabled

I had a problem with Macbook running Thunderbird on the 26 of September, the cycle was running for 30 min, so I erased it. I have BU so I tried to to load it on the 25 of September, and a few days before. Everytime I load it, it says you cant load thunderbird twice, or some other answer!

I tried to load it today, with a new Thunderbird, and it says you cant load thunderbird twice.

I dont have it under under my applications!

I am using Gmail in the meantime. Gmail is terrible!

Thank you....Marv

I admit to having zero knowledge of Macs. sorry. :)

Buza umbuzo

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.