Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ezilondoloziweyo

My email won’t send or receive emails after deleting saved passwords

katie.xo.stewart

My email is through a cocgeco account and I deleted the save passwords and I don’t know the password to it and now it will not send or receive emails please help

My email is through a cocgeco account and I deleted the save passwords and I don’t know the password to it and now it will not send or receive emails please help

All Replies (1)

You will have to contact Cogeco to set a new password, as TB only applies the one that is established with the mail provider.

https://www.cogeco.ca/web/on/en/residential/support/177/394/faq-internet/email/password/how-do-i-set-up-and-manage-my-email-addresses

If you have accessed the account through webmail, the password might be stored in your browser's settings.