Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Ezilondoloziweyo

on start, it opens to my homepage but when I open a new tab it's not my homepage. how do I make tabs open to my homepage?

ndumana

on start, it opens to my homepage but when I open a new tab it's not my homepage. how do I make tabs open to my homepage?

on start, it opens to my homepage but when I open a new tab it's not my homepage. how do I make tabs open to my homepage?

All Replies (2)

Isisombululo esiKhethiweyo

There is an add-on for that:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/new-tab-homepage/

Success?

problem solved. thanks much.