Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Some web fonts are not rendered
When I visit some sites that use web fonts, the web fonts are not rendered. It does not render with the wrong font - the text is completely invisible. On other sites, web fonts work just fine, and I cannot understand why some web fonts work and some don't.
Examples of non-working sites: http://blog.mailchimp.com/ (headers shown, article text missing) https://www.sbab.se/ (huge top header missing) http://onlinepizza.se/ (headers and button texts missing)
On the Network -> Fonts tab in the inspector, no downloads are shown on the broken sites. Is there a font cache that I can delete?
I have tried uninstalling firefox, deleting all profiles and installing it again. Nothing changes.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (6)
This sounds a lot like a problem Firefox has some time ago. Here's a reference to that here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16584224/web-fonts-not-working-in-some-firefox-including-google-fonts-sample-page
I have the same issue as well right now, and in fact, if I replace http by https, the problem goes away.
Works fine here on Linux. Right-click > "Inspect Element" > Font shows:
- http://blog.mailchimp.com/ Copyright (C) H&FJ | typography.com (Whitney SSm B) & Copyright (C) H&FJ | typography.com (Whitney SSm A)
- https://www.sbab.se/ SBABSansStencilBeta-Bold
- http://onlinepizza.se/Stockholm/ MuseoSans-700
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
I have just tried Safe Mode and shift+reload. Makes no difference. :(
You can try to rename or delete the prefs.js file and possible numbered prefs-##.js and user.js files to reset all prefs to the default value.
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem.
As I stated in my first post, I have tried uninstalling firefox, deleting all profiles and installing it again. Nothing changes.