Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Googles in search bar

user2265148876656

In Firefox 22 in the search bar there are 2 options for Google. One is a multi colored google( Red,green,Blue) search the second is a Blue colored icon for google icon.

In an earlier version I saw both versions in "Manage search engine" Now I'm not sure I see either.

In Firefox 22 in the search bar there are 2 options for Google. One is a multi colored google( Red,green,Blue) search the second is a Blue colored icon for google icon. In an earlier version I saw both versions in "Manage search engine" Now I'm not sure I see either.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)

I have added the search icons options located in the top right of Firefox

The multi color Google icon is an old Google icon that has been replaced by the new blue icon.
Once you reinstall Firefox or do a new install then you get the new icon.
You may see two icons if there are multiple Google search engine installed each with a different name.
So there is nothing to worry.

Can you tell me what version of firefox the google search was replaced with the blue version?

I would suggesting updating your version of Firefox.