Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Can not retrieve minimized items because accidentally removed icon from toolbar. How do I get it back?

daybear813

Was attempting to reopen a listen on line site I minimized and I accidentally hit the remove from panel button and lost the button that I click on to restore minimized items. Can not recopu minimized items from the tool bar. How do I restore the damned button in the tool bar between the sound preferences controller and the box which I use to either shutdown, reboot or sleep more the computer?

Was attempting to reopen a listen on line site I minimized and I accidentally hit the remove from panel button and lost the button that I click on to restore minimized items. Can not recopu minimized items from the tool bar. How do I restore the damned button in the tool bar between the sound preferences controller and the box which I use to either shutdown, reboot or sleep more the computer?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Right click the panel toolbar and use Add to Panel to see if you can re-add that lost panel. Best is to lock all panels individually via the right-click context menu to prevent that from happening.