Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

reinstalled Firefox 7.0.1 unable to get a home page for accessing the internet

Ernie1225

How do I get a Home Page ? I get the usual bar at the top with File Edit View etc but NO ADDRESS bar

How do I get a Home Page ? I get the usual bar at the top with File Edit View etc but NO ADDRESS bar

Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)

Giải pháp được chọn

Does the issue still occur if you start Firefox in Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode

If it is there is Safe Mode, you can use the option to 'Reset Toolbars and Controls' in the Safe Mode dialog and that should fix it for your main install

the procedure you provided WORKED now have an address bar

anticipate it will continue - guess this means I must always operate in Safe Mode  ?

MUCH RELIEVED THANKS

No - see the second line I wrote.

If it is there is Safe Mode, you can use the option to 'Reset Toolbars and Controls' in the Safe Mode dialog and that should fix it for your main install

Thanks for sticking with me last several times I went to the Net the Address bar was there I assume it will continue I now open up with the Mozilla Start page for some reason the "fix" seems temporary but it's "holding up"