Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Unable to set up more than one page on the home page. My options says only "current page" not "current pages".

tloving

I put in google then click "current page". When I try to add another page either after the google home page or on the same line as the google home page, I get only google. I have also tried this in a different order and I only get the website that is my first entry in the home page bar.

I put in google then click "current page". When I try to add another page either after the google home page or on the same line as the google home page, I get only google. I have also tried this in a different order and I only get the website that is my first entry in the home page bar.

Усі відповіді (1)

Have you seen the instructions at:

Note you can manually edit the home page entry, use the pipe key | to create a separator between pages.