Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

How to opt out from Beta updates only?

tpolakov

I would like to receive Firefox updates automatically, but at some point I probably opted in to receive beta updates as well. So now I always get automatically updated to Firefox 6, while I want to stay at official 5.0.1.

I would like to receive Firefox updates automatically, but at some point I probably opted in to receive beta updates as well. So now I always get automatically updated to Firefox 6, while I want to stay at official 5.0.1.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Download Firefox 5.0.1, un-install that 6.0 beta, and install 5.0.1.

In the past you installed a 4.0beta or a 5.0beta, and thus ended up on the Beta Channel as a "Beta tester".

Do not select the option to Remove all Firefox data and customizations when you un-install 6.0.

Thanks very much, it worked. I never realized I actually had two installs (Firefox 6 was in the 4 beta 8 folder).