Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

missing drop down menu in search bar

aswo1

My search bar is missing the drop down menu. Yahoo has mysteriously appeared as the default engine in my search bar window. When I click the search icon, no drop down menu appears but rather my home page defualts to Yahoo.

This just started today.

My search bar is missing the drop down menu. Yahoo has mysteriously appeared as the default engine in my search bar window. When I click the search icon, no drop down menu appears but rather my home page defualts to Yahoo. This just started today.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

I think Yahoo replaced your search bar. There would be a solution in