Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

How do I transfer all my Firefox saved passwords to my new hard drive and operating system? Going from xp to windows 7.

arcsat

How do I transfer all my Firefox saved passwords to my new hard drive and operating system? Going from xp to windows 7. I have the old hard drive hooked up as drive f. Can I copy and paste from old drive directory to new drive directory?

How do I transfer all my Firefox saved passwords to my new hard drive and operating system? Going from xp to windows 7. I have the old hard drive hooked up as drive f. Can I copy and paste from old drive directory to new drive directory?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

You need to copy 2 files, key3.db and signons.sqlite, from the old profile folder to the profile folder on the new computer.

Được chỉnh sửa bởi TonyE vào

Thank you Tony E. I will try it and post if it solves or not.