Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do I MANUALLY transfer bookmarks from one hard drive to another?

panderson88

Old Win XP cpu fried, but the hard drive with Firefox bookmarks, etc., is working in my new Win 7 computer.

I want to MANUALLY transfer the old bookmarks to the appropriate directory of my new Firefox installation.

Old Win XP cpu fried, but the hard drive with Firefox bookmarks, etc., is working in my new Win 7 computer. I want to MANUALLY transfer the old bookmarks to the appropriate directory of my new Firefox installation.

すべての返信 (2)

The file that stored the bookmarks and history is places.sqlite, you can copy the file from your old profile folder to your current profile folder. For details of the location of the profile folder see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox