Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Mở

when I type in my website in the search bar, the response is "server noy found". I have read everything and nothing helps. I have gone to weebly and my website is there. Don't know what to do.

mrkelly491

Make my website accessible. My website is: www.fineartbymichaelroykelly.com

Make my website accessible. My website is: www.fineartbymichaelroykelly.com

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

That is correct.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/fineartbymichaelroykelly.com https://www.nslookup.io/domains/www.fineartbymichaelroykelly.com/dns-health/

 Is Fineartbymichaelroykelly.com down?
 It's not just you! fineartbymichaelroykelly.com is down.

 DNS Health Report — 36 checks across 7 categories
 Critical issues found
 At least 2 nameservers: 0 — critical

Oh, right, I see the request now:

Make my website accessible.

That's not something anyone else can do for you, as the domain is apparently unregistered / unpaid / expired etc.: who.is/whois/fineartbymichaelroykelly.com so you'd need to start with having a valid service there first.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.