Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

How can I prevent my shared files in a Google folder from being copied or downloaded ?

Abethomas

I have a folder with multiple files in a Google drive. I want to share the folder with a person in :View only mode" where he cannot copy or download the files (while he is using the firefox browser). How can I do that ?

Thank you !

I have a folder with multiple files in a Google drive. I want to share the folder with a person in :View only mode" where he cannot copy or download the files (while he is using the firefox browser). How can I do that ? Thank you !

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

I'm not sure what you mean with sharing because as long as someone can display the content of a file in a tab by opening a link, then it is possible to copy/save this content. Even if you would only share a screenshot and not the actual file data then there is OCR or you can type the content from the image.