My bookmark icon disappeared and the header format has changed. I can't find any bookmarks. OMG!
Tell me where are my bookmarks and how to get them back. The directions listed are not working. The problem started with horrendous slowness, which I tried to address with Troubleshooter. And then layout changed, bookmarks disappeared and on-line fixes are not working. Getting my bookmarks back is rather freaking important. Any productive solutions?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders in Firefox, try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.
- For other ways to customize Firefox, see Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- To learn more about Firefox bookmarks, see Bookmarks in Firefox.
You can check this article.
You can check if you have an "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop in case the Refresh feature in Firefox has been used and a new profile has been created.
Thanks. However the Library icon is also gone missing...
In Firefox 87+ the Library and the Home button aren't present by default on the Navigation Toolbar and you need to drag them out of the Customize palette to the toolbar.
You can drag the Bookmarks Menu button that shows the bookmarks in a drop-down list from the Customize palette to the Navigation Toolbar. This Bookmarks Menu button has a "View bookmarks sidebar" menu item.
See "How do I add the Bookmarks Menu button to the toolbar?"