Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
New tab page shows "Oops, something went wrong loading this content."
After updating to 106.0 (64-bit), I'm seeing an error when trying to open the new tab page ("Oops, something went wrong loading this content.")
Troubleshooting mode does not help.
The browser console shows the following error:
TypeError: sectionOrder is undefined
renderSections resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:13014 render resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:13038 React 12 Redux 4 messageMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14874 rehydrationMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14906 queueEarlyMessageMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14945 initStore resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14972
I suspect that the new tab page is not correctly handling the preferences I have set.
After updating to 106.0 (64-bit), I'm seeing an error when trying to open the new tab page ("Oops, something went wrong loading this content.")
Troubleshooting mode does not help.
The browser console shows the following error:
TypeError: sectionOrder is undefined
renderSections resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:13014
render resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:13038
React 12
Redux 4
messageMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14874
rehydrationMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14906
queueEarlyMessageMiddleware resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14945
initStore resource://activity-stream/data/content/activity-stream.bundle.js:14972
I suspect that the new tab page is not correctly handling the preferences I have set.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Quote: I suspect that the new tab page is not correctly handling the preferences I have set What preferences are you talking about ?
You can try "Clear the startup cache..." via the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page.