Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Thunderbird 91.2 Ubuntu-snap-build-1.0 date format changed to 24hr

fstjohn1

I have always used 12hour am/pm date format on Tbird. Lately I noticed that the date format has changed to 24hr throughout, including the calendar. This has happened in the last few weeks. I can find no way to change it back. The date format in my Linux Mint desktop is and always has been 12 hour am/pm. Here are the particulars: Thunderbird 91.2 (64-bit) Ubuntu-snap-build-1.0 Linux Mint Cinnamon 19.3 Any help would be appreciated.

I have always used 12hour am/pm date format on Tbird. Lately I noticed that the date format has changed to 24hr throughout, including the calendar. This has happened in the last few weeks. I can find no way to change it back. The date format in my Linux Mint desktop is and always has been 12 hour am/pm. Here are the particulars: Thunderbird 91.2 (64-bit) Ubuntu-snap-build-1.0 Linux Mint Cinnamon 19.3 Any help would be appreciated.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Thunderbird "should" follow the format set in Linux, but that may not necessarily be the format used in the desktop.

Have a look at this discussion. The question is exactly the reverse, but it provides the information to check things against the LC environment variable etc. https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/553679/set-clock-to-24-hour-format-for-all-users

I followed the link you supplied. Here are the results of the various commands: $ date Sat Oct 30 08:55:39 EDT 2021

$ locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LANGUAGE=en_US LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8" LC_NUMERIC=en_US.UTF-8 LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8 LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8" LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8 LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8" LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8 LC_NAME=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ADDRESS=en_US.UTF-8 LC_TELEPHONE=en_US.UTF-8 LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=

$ localectl

  System Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8
                 LANGUAGE=en_US:en
      VC Keymap: n/a
     X11 Layout: us
      X11 Model: pc105