Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Javascript

fathers.heart

FireFox for Android latest version keeps telling me that I have to enable Javascript but Android settings tells me that it is enabled. How do I fix the problem?

FireFox for Android latest version keeps telling me that I have to enable Javascript but Android settings tells me that it is enabled. How do I fix the problem?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)

Hi fathers.heart, when a website says that JavaScript is disabled, it often means that the page detected that some scripts are disabled. This can be caused by Firefox's Tracking Protection feature, or by ad blockers or similar add-ons.

For steps to manage Tracking Protection on a page, see: Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for Android

The particular site that I have the most trouble with, I have turned tracking off but it still tells me to enable JavaScript. So, that appears to NOT be the problem.

Hmm, I don't think there is a way to turn off JavaScript in Firefox for Android unless you install the Nightly release, so if it's not Tracking Protection or an add-on, is it possible it's a feature that doesn't work on mobile?

I appears to be a glitch in the latest version of Firefox for Android. Since I cannot go back to an earlier version, it seems I no choice but to abandon Firefox for Android. At least until they resolve the glitch. It really stinks because I like Firefox and have been using it for years. Now I won't have my desktop synced to my phone.

If you want someone to take a look at the problem site, you could share a URL to that page.