Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

I can't find the Restore from Backup (on PC) in the Bookmarks Menu in the Library

ronlfromOZ01

I just got the update for Win10, and all my Firefox Quantum bookmarks have disappeared. When I tried to load them from the html file on my PC I could not find the Restore Bookmarks in the Library/bookmarks folder. All that was there was restore from another browser, not from my PC. How do I get around this? Thanks.

I just got the update for Win10, and all my Firefox Quantum bookmarks have disappeared. When I tried to load them from the html file on my PC I could not find the Restore Bookmarks in the Library/bookmarks folder. All that was there was restore from another browser, not from my PC. How do I get around this? Thanks.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn

Mouse to top of Browser and Right Click and turn on the Menu Bar. Will find it under Bookmarks, import/Export.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.