Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

I get garbage when clicking 'View Page Source' of saved maff files.

Louisbu

Hi, Saved mhtml and html files display the html etc. code when selecting 'View Page Source'. Since installing the Firefox add-on to save web pages as maff files, when clicking 'View Page Source' it displays garbage. Is it possible to view a saved maff file's original source?

Hi, Saved mhtml and html files display the html etc. code when selecting 'View Page Source'. Since installing the Firefox add-on to save web pages as maff files, when clicking 'View Page Source' it displays garbage. Is it possible to view a saved maff file's original source?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

MAFF is a format used by firefox.I hope you have downloaded this addon which enables you to save as MAFF and MHT format.I had the same addon and had been using it for a long time.MAFF will just like take a screenshot of whole page and display you links and texts.But MHT is different,I tried the same as you told.Saved as mht format and when I view source(CRTL+U).It was perfectly fine.Just select webarchive,MHTML format and save.Then try viewing source code.Hope it will work fine,

Giải pháp được chọn

A MAFF file is a ZIP archive, so you would have to extract the files in a archive manager if you do not use an extension to handle this kind of file.