Recently Bookmarked items have reverted to very old ones.
How can I restore the items in the Recently Bookmarked? It has reset itself twice now and only has some very old bookmarks.
I can restore a saved profile, but this is reset by Sync, so I have had to delete my account and restart it again. This saves a good profile, but after a reboot, the Recently Bookmarked item revert to old ones (4+ years) again.
I am running Window 10 Ver 9926.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- LastPass Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Thông tin chi tiết
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/