How can I undo an add-on settings sync?
I use Firefox Sync. As far as I can tell, bookmarks synced well. Tabs didn’t but that’s probably due to having opened to many on my main machine. Also add-ons synced i. e. the Firefox on a Ubuntu laptop now has all the add-ons that my home computer Firefox has. Unfortunately, the sync reset all of the settings in some add-ons. So, for example, in LeechBlock the list of websites that I’d like to block, the schedule and all the rules are gone. How can I undo the last sync? Or is there a way to make my main computer the master in all syncs?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.5.1f3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Picasa plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1999
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
The prefs that are set by an extension are usually not included in the Sync, so you get the default setting if you sync an extension from one computer to another.
Only prefs that have a corresponding services.sync.prefs.sync.* pref that is set to true will be synced to other devices. If you want to sync additional prefs then you can create a corresponding Boolean sync pref yourself and set the value to true.
- services.sync.prefs.sync. (with the pref name appended no space after the last dot)