Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

javascript application type error c.location is null

gsherwood4

When I use the google search engine on the home page, I am getting a Javascript App message that states

Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null

It only does this when I am on this search page.

When I use the google search engine on the home page, I am getting a Javascript App message that states Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null It only does this when I am on this search page.

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

The McAfee SiteAdvisor 3.4.0 add on was causing this problem and I have disabled it. Thanks for the information.

You are welcome :)