Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

why is it everytime I do a google search only with firefox I get a popup alert telling me this, Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null

iLuv204

Firefox is my default browser, www.google.ca is my home page. for the last 3 days everytime I do a google search for anything, when the results show up it does NOT matter which on I choose I get a noice and a popup with this, Titled [JavaScript Application] "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null," If I change the search engine to any other, I do not have this issue. HELP it very annoying.

Firefox is my default browser, www.google.ca is my home page. for the last 3 days everytime I do a google search for anything, when the results show up it does NOT matter which on I choose I get a noice and a popup with this, Titled [JavaScript Application] "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: c.location is null," If I change the search engine to any other, I do not have this issue. HELP it very annoying.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Seems to be a problem with McAfee Site Advisor