Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

I am trying to install Start Google Plus for Firefox. Everytime I do it says "The add-on could not be downloaded because of a connection failure on addons.mozilla.org." Can someone please fix this issue?

lizs
The add-on is here: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/start-google-plus/ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/start-google-plus/]
Lexojeni këtë përgjigje brenda kontekstit

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Right-click the Add to Firefox button and use Save Link As..., then either drag the XPI package into the browser window or use File > Open File to install it. (If you hit the Alt key the Menu Bar will appear, if you have it hidden.) There is a bit of a delay in "finding" that XPI, so there might be a problem with the installation "trigger".

Krejt Përgjigjet (7)

Try and get it from here: http://startgoogleplus.com/

I did. It referred me to the Firefox Add-on page.

According to the developer's forum, there appears to be a problem with the download at the moment. See: http://getsatisfaction.com/inzania/products/inzania_start_google_plus

Yes, I'm aware there is a problem with the download. It seems to be on Firefox's end however, not the developer's - which is why I thought I'd make Firefox aware of the issue.

Very noble of you, but I'm afraid to say that this is just a user-to-user forum. Mozilla hardly ever comes here.

You'd be better off posting it on the AMO developer's forum @ https://forums.mozilla.org/addons/

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Right-click the Add to Firefox button and use Save Link As..., then either drag the XPI package into the browser window or use File > Open File to install it. (If you hit the Alt key the Menu Bar will appear, if you have it hidden.) There is a bit of a delay in "finding" that XPI, so there might be a problem with the installation "trigger".

Thank you, the-edmeister. Worked perfectly.