Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Locked Arkivuar

Deleted my email.

SuMo Bot

I deleted my email before deleting my Firefox account.

So, how do I delete my Mozilla account now? Or what do I need to do to send them a legal request to delete my account?

They cannot keep it active for whatever “reasons”, it is illegal in my state. I will be sending a formal legal request if I cannot get this issue resolved in this thread.

I deleted my email before deleting my Firefox account. So, how do I delete my Mozilla account now? Or what do I need to do to send them a legal request to delete my account? They cannot keep it active for whatever “reasons”, it is illegal in my state. I will be sending a formal legal request if I cannot get this issue resolved in this thread.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Could you still log in to your Mozilla account? If yes, you can use a secondary email address: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-secondary-email-address-firefox-accounts

If not, you account will be deleted after no active for 2 years. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mozilla-account-deletion-inactivity

You can use this form to contact them about Mozilla Account issues. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/mozilla-account/form

What Mozilla Accounts are used for besides this support.mozilla.org site https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/access-mozilla-services-firefox-account

As said if you were to not sign into your Mozilla Account for two plus years they would be sending out a few notices about the inactivity and if not logged in before a set date, the account would be deleted anyways.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.