Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Esta discussão foi fechada e arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Trancada Arquivadas

Have a new Ipad pro and Iphone 7 and am able to receive email, but not send email. We have had Mozilla for years and don't understand why I can't send

jasminesue

The Ipad and Phone are configured exactly like my account on my computer, but I still am not able to send email . A message says CAnnot Sent Mail and the mail is placed in my Outbox. Each email that I try to send has a red circle with an! in it. Help

The Ipad and Phone are configured exactly like my account on my computer, but I still am not able to send email . A message says CAnnot Sent Mail and the mail is placed in my Outbox. Each email that I try to send has a red circle with an! in it. Help

Todas as respostas (2)

Are you using the email app? If so, then that is not part of Firefox. Firefox is a separate app. For iOS mail app support, the best place is https://discussions.apple.com/

been working with apple support and they can't figure out why i can receive email but can't send it.