Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Having an issue sending email with large attachments

JoeFromSD

Having an issue sending email with large attachments, I always get two or 3 duplicates sent at the same time?

Is that because of the attachment size? This one was 13.3 mb. If not, what can I do about this?

This s shot is the Sent folder.

I'm using TBird 78.13 on a win 10 PC if that matters.

Having an issue sending email with large attachments, I always get two or 3 duplicates sent at the same time? Is that because of the attachment size? This one was 13.3 mb. If not, what can I do about this? This s shot is the Sent folder. I'm using TBird 78.13 on a win 10 PC if that matters.
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (5)

are you using IMAP with Google or Outlook/hotmail? they will always show duplicates, unless you disable Thunderbird copies as Thunderbird makes a copy and so do they.

Yes to IMAP, and yes sent emails also are in the Sent folder, I'm asking why those two emails with the same large attachment in each, has duplicats in the Sent folder? One has 2, the other has 3 in the Sent folder.

Install FileLink provider for Send addon.

Lampros could you explain what that addon does and how it might help with this issue?

Ndryshuar nga JoeFromSD

It just helps to send attached files bigger than 5 mb. That's all. Try and see.