Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved

Buttons are circular now, how can I change?

starwolf761

Hi how can I change my browser back to how it was before the update this morning? A page came up which said something about an update but I accidentally clicked off it and I'm not sure if I picked an option to change the buttons but now they're all circular and and it's hard to see what I'm selecting because of the colors and it's hard to read the names of the tabs now they're very short only the first word or part of it. How can I change it back please?

Thank you for your time,

Linda

Hi how can I change my browser back to how it was before the update this morning? A page came up which said something about an update but I accidentally clicked off it and I'm not sure if I picked an option to change the buttons but now they're all circular and and it's hard to see what I'm selecting because of the colors and it's hard to read the names of the tabs now they're very short only the first word or part of it. How can I change it back please? Thank you for your time, Linda

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

Hello,

To change these UI Icons back, go to about:config, accept the risk (use at own discretion), and search for setting browser.nova.enabled. After that, double click it to change it form true to false. Lastly, restart Firefox.

Modificado por dessertdish a

I did that and it worked, thank you. Someone also made a theme called proton that restores the colors to how I had them before!

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.