Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

I want the old Firefox back!

Aurus

Basically I don't like the update. At all. The orange firefox button is gone, the tabs are given a circular shape, and it looks crappy.

How do I change the appearance back?

Basically I don't like the update. At all. The orange firefox button is gone, the tabs are given a circular shape, and it looks crappy. How do I change the appearance back?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

The interface you see in Firefox 29 is a major re-design (first one since Firefox 4) of Firefox's user interface called "Australis." We could argue about the UI similarity between 29 and Chrome but what good would that do? Main point is that Firefox is still way more customizable than Google and way more secure.

If you don't like the new Australis look, you can revert back to the view before Australis using the Classic Theme Restorer addon

That is definitely what I love about Firefox - the security and customization!

THANK YOU!