Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How do I restore my circular green "Back/Forward" button and my blue "refesh button, both on upper left?

AnonymousUser

How do I restore my circular green "Back/Forward" button and my blue "Refresh" button?

How do I restore my circular green "Back/Forward" button and my blue "Refresh" button?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

In Firefox 3.6 on Windows you can hide the menu bar via "View > Toolbars" or via the right click context menu on a toolbar. Press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the menu bar. Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the menu bar or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide.

See also Restore the Menu bar in Firefox