Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

I wish to turn on my javascript in my firefox residing in my windows 10, how might I do so ?

Harold Whitney

I wish to use discussion comments, and have been instructed to activate javascript which resides in the firefox browser I employ. How do I accomplish this ?

I wish to use discussion comments, and have been instructed to activate javascript which resides in the firefox browser I employ. How do I accomplish this ?

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi,

JavaScript is enabled by default in Firefox. However, some websites may display a message saying that JavaScript is required or ask you to make sure that JavaScript is enabled, which can make it seem like JavaScript may not be working in your browser. In most cases, this happens because a content-blocking extension (such as NoScript) is interfering with JavaScript.

In that situation, you may need to review your extensions, especially those related to privacy or ad blocking, by adjusting their settings or by temporarily disabling them to identify the issue.

If you find that a specific extension is causing the problem, it's best to contact the developer or visit the extension's support page for help.

Otherwise, you may also check if Enhanced Tracking Protection may have caused it by disabling it temporarily.

For more information, please check out:

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.