Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I am concerned that a suspicious website may be attempting to collect personal information or mislead users, and I would like to know how Firefox can help identify or report it.

Jessica Lucy

I need help reporting a suspicious website. I am concerned that the website may be misleading users and may be attempting to collect personal information through deceptive methods. I would like to know how Firefox can help identify whether the website is unsafe, phishing, or impersonating another service, and how I can properly report or block the site. Please advise me on the appropriate steps to protect myself and other users.

I need help reporting a suspicious website. I am concerned that the website may be misleading users and may be attempting to collect personal information through deceptive methods. I would like to know how Firefox can help identify whether the website is unsafe, phishing, or impersonating another service, and how I can properly report or block the site. Please advise me on the appropriate steps to protect myself and other users.

All Replies (1)

There's an item to "Report deceptive site…" in your help menu.

How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?

Firefox privacy and security features

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.