Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Diarkib

how do I set up homepage with navigation icons. I am stuck on start page

marthachase

using windows 10 Got firefox loaded, it goes to start page. How do I set up a home page with toolbar, navigation bar, etc. Thank you I figured it out. Thank you

using windows 10 Got firefox loaded, it goes to start page. How do I set up a home page with toolbar, navigation bar, etc. Thank you I figured it out. Thank you

Diubah oleh marthachase

All Replies (1)

Penyelesaian Terpilih

Are you talking about how to set up what homepage you are using, or how to set up the toolbar(s) ?