Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

I used the older thunderbird for many years; I'm old; I need help in all the start-up things.

gator10tx2

I had the older thunderbird for many yrs, then there was a glitch in the out -going thingie. Can someone help me to get all the preparations to use this version?

I had the older thunderbird for many yrs, then there was a glitch in the out -going thingie. Can someone help me to get all the preparations to use this version?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Hi gator10tx2,

We'd be happy to help you get Thunderbird set up again. Since you mentioned that you had an outgoing-mail problem with the older version, it would help to know a little more about what you're seeing now.

Could you tell us which email provider you use (for example, Gmail, Outlook, or your internet provider) and what happens when you try to send an email? If you see an error message, please include the exact wording.

We can then go through the setup step by step.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.