Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

I have ordered and paid for a license renewal for QuickFolders, but have not received my new license number

theunis.steenkamp

I renewed my QuickFolders Premium license today 2/10/2026 and have not yet received my new QuickFolders License No. Please re-send.

I renewed my QuickFolders Premium license today 2/10/2026 and have not yet received my new QuickFolders License No. Please re-send.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

You need to contact the author of the add-on.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.