Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Solved Archived

How do I mark a message that TB (Windows) has put in the spam folder as not spam?

aladdin2

TB Windows puts some messages in my spam folder even though I've put the addresses in my contacts and told it to check contacts before moving them to spam folder. It would be nice if the "Spam" button became a "not Spam" button.

TB Windows puts some messages in my spam folder even though I've put the addresses in my contacts and told it to check contacts before moving them to spam folder. It would be nice if the "Spam" button became a "not Spam" button.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (2)

aladdin2 said

TB Windows puts some messages in my spam folder even though I've put the addresses in my contacts and told it to check contacts before moving them to spam folder. It would be nice if the "Spam" button became a "not Spam" button.

> It would be nice if the "Spam" button became a "not Spam" button. It actually is. On a message sent to Spam, just click the Spam icon. That tells TB to unmark it as spam and moves the message back to your Inbox.

Chosen Solution

Is the message moved to Spam by TB or the mail provider?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1404881