Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

I didn’t get any of my recovery codes, what can I do now?

Maire

I lost the list of recovery codes before I could write any down. I clicked on the first key, can’t recall now what it was or what I was even thinking…I should’ve snapped a pic! They’re all gone. What can I do? Thanks for your efforts.

'''I lost the list of recovery codes before I could write any down. I clicked on the first key, can’t recall now what it was or what I was even thinking…I should’ve snapped a pic! They’re all gone. What can I do? Thanks for your efforts.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)